Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Hey people, apologies for yesterday... I forgot I needed to post xD To be honest, I knew but I just couldn't be bothered -.-" So yeah, that's that... >.<>.<
Right today, last 3 exams... Damn it... Okay so it was Maths Paper 2 first... So much questions so confusing O.o Good riddance calculators were allowed! Thank you those calculators-inventing guys! xDxD (Urgh hyper-streak again >.<) So a few questions were difficult, and a lot were troublesome -.-" (Actually, all of them are troublesome...) Then after recess, Science Paper 1... Holy sh*t only took 40 minutes! Need to do it on the OAS or whatever sh*t they call it now... -.-"
Then we're supposed to stay back for Mother Tongue Oral. I can tell you, I did bloody worse than everyone else x_x 100% getting low marks... Good Game... What's done is done I guess >.< So before that, we partied in the classrooms first xD Stress-reliever... Aww geez, those idiots made me laugh 'till I cry... Thanks man! (You know who you are xD) After that, go Mac... See Ling Kai, Keith, Zhi Der, Takashi and Luke (who ran away afterwards) Bought Hot Fudge then talk and watch them eat. Man those guys are retarded but cool to be with xD
After that, they wanted to go playground see whether Kok Sin is there or not... Then took bus home... Wow only got -$0.10 after I got off it... Haiz... I'm getting poorer everyday T-T Tomorrow still need to go to school even though it's marking day! Geez, nice one teachers... Knew you had the skills to dissapoint us once again... -.-"
I shall be the instrument of Armageddon... The End has begun...
Right today, last 3 exams... Damn it... Okay so it was Maths Paper 2 first... So much questions so confusing O.o Good riddance calculators were allowed! Thank you those calculators-inventing guys! xDxD (Urgh hyper-streak again >.<) So a few questions were difficult, and a lot were troublesome -.-" (Actually, all of them are troublesome...) Then after recess, Science Paper 1... Holy sh*t only took 40 minutes! Need to do it on the OAS or whatever sh*t they call it now... -.-"
Then we're supposed to stay back for Mother Tongue Oral. I can tell you, I did bloody worse than everyone else x_x 100% getting low marks... Good Game... What's done is done I guess >.< So before that, we partied in the classrooms first xD Stress-reliever... Aww geez, those idiots made me laugh 'till I cry... Thanks man! (You know who you are xD) After that, go Mac... See Ling Kai, Keith, Zhi Der, Takashi and Luke (who ran away afterwards) Bought Hot Fudge then talk and watch them eat. Man those guys are retarded but cool to be with xD
After that, they wanted to go playground see whether Kok Sin is there or not... Then took bus home... Wow only got -$0.10 after I got off it... Haiz... I'm getting poorer everyday T-T Tomorrow still need to go to school even though it's marking day! Geez, nice one teachers... Knew you had the skills to dissapoint us once again... -.-"
I shall be the instrument of Armageddon... The End has begun...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment