Friday, October 3, 2008

Hey peeps, today was cool. Nothing special happened except the English Papers. I think I did alright, just enough to scrape a pass I hope... Anyway, Paper 1, did Q4 - Write about a time when you got stranded and only rescued the next day or something like that. Question said write 200 to 400 words only. I wrote 600+ WORDS GODDAMNIT! Zzz... Woah biang eh... If teacher pinalise me for it then Good Game...

Paper 2, not so bad. Questions were okay I guess. But passage very entertaining :D Passage B talks about Indonesia's street peddling thing. Lol Pak Ogah... Yeah man! Missed my country after reading that passage... Aww... Anyways, summary only do Passage B. "What the f*ck? Oh well less trouble for me" Finished in like, 45 min ahead of the collection time. So I slept xD Woah sleep sleep sleep... So bored... Then suddenly pass up liao... Zzz... Then take bag go home xD So fun sia... Too bad like 2 papers in a day -.-" If only 1 paper about 10+ I go home liao ^_^

Holy shit...There's something wrong with my Life and I'm gonna figure what it is...

No comments:

Search

Blog Archive