Sunday, October 5, 2008

Yo people! It's in the morning yeah? Anyway, I just felt bored so I posted somethings. As many of you would know, we are having exams, but not for long. 3 more days before we get this dog leash out of our necks! Then can party like mad dogs... xD

Right the interesting bits. For the record, I'm now into Madness Combat. If you all guys don't know what the hell is that, please watch it since it's extremely cool ^_^ They're now into number 8 with number 9's preview available at Krinkel's (author) website. Once you go there, just click on the animations and watched them. I'll still list them down here though, for quicker access xD

Madness Combat 1
Madness Combat 2
Madness Combat 3
Madness Combat 4
Madness Combat 5
Madness Combat 6
Madness Combat 7
Madness Combat 8
Madness Combat 9 Preview

Enjoy! ^_^ Please note that there's blood and gore in it. Or else, there's no fun in it, ain't it? xD

I shall be the instrument of Armageddon

No comments:

Search

Blog Archive