Friday, November 7, 2008

D*mn sh*t... Early in the morning I'm already p*ssed off by somebody in the house... Tsk, thanks to her, my day pretty much looks bleak already... B*tch... Yesterday night, people want to sleep, then you talk with your daughter... Lan jiao bin la... I already about to fall alseep then you talk to her. Then conversation started. F*cked up la, you don't care what other people feel is it? I mean, if I was smsing I don't mind, but that night, unfortunately, I didn't! You're f*cked up, did you know that? F*cked up!

This morning, I only wake up by some idiot who was driving a bloody noisy motorbike... You may wonder why I woke up just because of that, well, simple reason - THE B*TCH OPENED THE GOD D*MN WINDOW! F*ck you! What's the point in switching on the air conditioner when the window is opened? Are you that rich? Why don't you pay all the bills in the house then, you retarded guai-lan kia... Nobody likes you in the house d*mn it... My mom also p*ssed at your behavior. Now the house so full of ants, thanks to you... My father say don't cook so much, just cook for your daughter and yourself still want to cook 1 big pot. Your cooking also sucks, like sh*t... Excuse say what can't bear watch my cousin and other grandmother don't eat while she eat. F*CK YOU LA! YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WITH A WEAK STOMACH! GO BACK HOME LA RETARDED!

So kan-chiong, say want to take care of your daughter here while she go for breast cancer operation. After awhile, fell sick. Dumbsh*t... Then you feel tired liao, ask other people do your job. Fun horhs? Who the f*ck do you think you are? Keep saying that your daughter is sick and need everyone in the house to help her. Your f*cked up head la... Your daughter healthy already la b*tch... Still want her to be sick, then nevermind la... Noobsh*t... This also not your house and act like yours... Want bring maid here, you retarded. F*cked up la where the maid want to sleep? You sleep outside la let her sleep inside. So smart... Last time say want to solo take care of her, why must bring maid along? Go home la b*tch... Everyone hates you...

... If you have been reading my post and had put yourself in my shoes, you'd know how it'd feel like. Unfortunately, the b*tch is still gonna stay until December or something... Hope it doesn't extends 'till next year...

No comments:

Search

Blog Archive