Sunday, November 30, 2008

Good evening peeps! Well, night anyways. Apologies for yesterday since there was no post. Did wanted to post but got distracted instead. Sumimasen... Anyways, today's post :

Ahh morning woke up at 9+ or so. Nowadays couldn't be bothered to wake up so early. Usually at 7+ would be on my com already. Well, whatever. Surfing for mangas to read when I found Love Hina. So I checked in Wiki and it doesn't sound bad. Had to go to FindManga or something like that to read it online. Those Tokyopop b*tches don't let OneManga host it... D*mn it...

Hmm, from morning until now, all I did was read that. Might be possible to finish it in two days >.<

Which reminds me, still didn't finish School Rumble too. Geez, I've got too much mangas that I didn't continue. Might keep me occupied for 1 year... Hahaha... *Has no life*

Son of a b*tch!!!

No comments:

Search

Blog Archive