Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Hey peeps, looks like every blog I seem to know is Dead and Gone. Haha... Couldn't care less... Actually didn't want to post but don't want to let it die just like that. Must be wavering between life and death before tragedy strikes, no?
Hmm, not a lot to post today. For all I know, everyday's pretty boring, playing com and reading mangas. Haha, can't seem to live without mangas... Been experimenting with Sims 2 houses. Hey, at least I'm doing something creative. Searched for interesting tutorials to build better houses... Hmm, many had a lot of great designs, trying to put what I learn to the test soon enough.
Tomorrow also, hopefully going to Clement's house. If I'm in the mood tomorrow, expect a post. Unfortunately, seems like holidays are days where blogs died. Unless, they've got interesting things to do everyday. It's such a pain...
I've tried to bury these feelings, but they resurface as good and new as it was before... Tell me now, what the f*ck am I suppose to do?
Hmm, not a lot to post today. For all I know, everyday's pretty boring, playing com and reading mangas. Haha, can't seem to live without mangas... Been experimenting with Sims 2 houses. Hey, at least I'm doing something creative. Searched for interesting tutorials to build better houses... Hmm, many had a lot of great designs, trying to put what I learn to the test soon enough.
Tomorrow also, hopefully going to Clement's house. If I'm in the mood tomorrow, expect a post. Unfortunately, seems like holidays are days where blogs died. Unless, they've got interesting things to do everyday. It's such a pain...
I've tried to bury these feelings, but they resurface as good and new as it was before... Tell me now, what the f*ck am I suppose to do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment