Saturday, November 15, 2008

Hey people, hmm, not a lot of things to post compared to yesterday. But post anyway I guess... Without further ado, today's post :

Morning, woke up early thanks to my alarm I think... Can't remember... Last night was very sluggish... 'Cause watched movie and everything, was very tired so slept at 10. Then at about 1+ I woke up, go drink water. Before waking up got a dream, don't wanna say 'cause can't remember well. After drinking, went to sleep again also got another dream. This time, I can remember vividly and it was f*cked up. It was d*mn messed up... -.-" Well, whatever...

Spent time on computer for most of the time... Hmm, DotAed, read manga, chatted a bit... The usual... Tsk, holidays so boring nowadays... Now at night also very boring once I can't play com... Mom very reluctant on letting me use com after about 9... Can't blame her... Friggin' boring... TV also got nothing to watch. Though I've got South Park to watch but it's using com and my com doesn't have earphones so must watch with my father's laptop in my room... Hopefully, your holidays are much better than mine, eh? >.<

Bound to Fate, Chained to Destiny...

No comments:

Search

Blog Archive