Monday, November 3, 2008
Looks like I'm gonna post again tonight, hmm... So, I did went to Aaron's house. When I arrived, there's no one waiting so walked towards Northvale... Saw Aaron running towards me like a retard. Okay waited for Bagua, wondering whether he'd walk or take bus or etc. etc.... So he really did came afterall! Sweet, sweet stuff we had there... Hehe... xD
Right, first played com... Forgot what we actually played... A mix of games I guess... Then we went lunch, go mac eat. Right so, in the middle of eating, Bagua was approached by 1 Nan Hua girl... Turns out she was a part of his team in a course or something like that. Then they're such a pain in the *ss too... Keep asking him about something that we couldn't eat properly. Aaron told them so and they left... Nice job, Aaron! Or so it would seem... Walk a few steps, came back... What the f*ck? D*mn it... So hurry up and finished eating... Then, Bagua decided to have desert... Sounds good enough, so I also bought something... He bought Vanilla Cone while I bought McFlurry... Aaron didn't bought nothing 'cause he was a poor bloke... Who lived in a condo!
While buying, we met Jean... Walking with her friend... Nice to see her again too... Aaron also didn't recognise her at first, that's what happen to me too that time... So bought finish, went back Aaron's house. His mom got back and so we did stuff, Aaron's really ain't happy that his mom is kacau-ing us... Poor bloke... Anyway, we played again com again... Great stuff... Then somehow, by some unfortunate circumstances or events or chance or whatsnot, we kinda ended in a brawl... I took a few videos which also nearly killed me and deleted 'till only 1 was left... Brutality... x_x I'll try post it once I figure out how to xD So we played... And played... And played until about 6:30+ I didn't know it was so fast... So faster urge the fat*ss to go home... On the way home, his imagination ran wild... Nevermind still, so walked home... Tired but satisfied...
Yeah it was sweet, sweet stuff too :) Argh, d*mn satisfied... Also to note, in the middle of my post, I got ranted on... They were supposed to go somewhere tomorrow and 1 of 'em want me to go with them to pick out a guitar for a b'day present... Please -.-" Can you don't be so rushed up? Relax woman, it's not even my b'day yet... I haven't even gotten the course... So kan-chiong for what? Geez... -.-"
If I told you, you were beautiful... Would you date me on the regular? Tell me would you...
Right, first played com... Forgot what we actually played... A mix of games I guess... Then we went lunch, go mac eat. Right so, in the middle of eating, Bagua was approached by 1 Nan Hua girl... Turns out she was a part of his team in a course or something like that. Then they're such a pain in the *ss too... Keep asking him about something that we couldn't eat properly. Aaron told them so and they left... Nice job, Aaron! Or so it would seem... Walk a few steps, came back... What the f*ck? D*mn it... So hurry up and finished eating... Then, Bagua decided to have desert... Sounds good enough, so I also bought something... He bought Vanilla Cone while I bought McFlurry... Aaron didn't bought nothing 'cause he was a poor bloke... Who lived in a condo!
While buying, we met Jean... Walking with her friend... Nice to see her again too... Aaron also didn't recognise her at first, that's what happen to me too that time... So bought finish, went back Aaron's house. His mom got back and so we did stuff, Aaron's really ain't happy that his mom is kacau-ing us... Poor bloke... Anyway, we played again com again... Great stuff... Then somehow, by some unfortunate circumstances or events or chance or whatsnot, we kinda ended in a brawl... I took a few videos which also nearly killed me and deleted 'till only 1 was left... Brutality... x_x I'll try post it once I figure out how to xD So we played... And played... And played until about 6:30+ I didn't know it was so fast... So faster urge the fat*ss to go home... On the way home, his imagination ran wild... Nevermind still, so walked home... Tired but satisfied...
Yeah it was sweet, sweet stuff too :) Argh, d*mn satisfied... Also to note, in the middle of my post, I got ranted on... They were supposed to go somewhere tomorrow and 1 of 'em want me to go with them to pick out a guitar for a b'day present... Please -.-" Can you don't be so rushed up? Relax woman, it's not even my b'day yet... I haven't even gotten the course... So kan-chiong for what? Geez... -.-"
If I told you, you were beautiful... Would you date me on the regular? Tell me would you...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment