Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Yo peeps, today, in a nut shell, was quite a boring day again. Hopefully tomorrow is going to be much more fun 'cause hopefully, going to Aaron's house. Hmm, would be boring without Bagua but, I'm gonna install DotA in his com whether he likes it or not... Kekeke... Okay peeps, today's post :
Morning, woke up at 7, courtesy of Whoa Oh! by Forever the Sickest Kids... Geez, I hate you guys -.-" Okay so watched TV a lil' since mom would scold me if I'd play com so early in the morning. In the end, I did anyway :X Needless to say, I spent my time reading mangas and seek something to cure my boredom in the World Wide Web. After that read School Rumble for a long long time. Funny in some parts but not so funny as Ai Kora or Midori no Hibi...
In the middle of the way, Zhi Der messaged me about updating Coro Coro News blog but he need to sh*t first. But in his case, he said poop. Excellent usage of a lame word! Anyways, after he got back, decided a few things and retirement story that hopefully would grip the nation. Still, it looks awesome now. Hopefully, the Mammoth would be gullible enough when we told him that we weren't taking care of the blog no more... Kekeke...
Okay definetely looking forward to Aaron's house tomorrow so I can install DotA in his d*mn com and rip off a few games off him! Muwahwahwhahwahaahah! It's so diabolically ebil... Kekeke... I think I'm gonna continue laughing. So until then, shut your mouth before I shoot you down, ol' sh*t... Muwahwahwahahahahah!! *EVIL LAUGH IN D MAJOR REMIX FEAT. SH*TTY SH*T SH*T* *Got screwed right here*
Uhh, this space is for something, I know it... But I don't recall what it is... >.<
Morning, woke up at 7, courtesy of Whoa Oh! by Forever the Sickest Kids... Geez, I hate you guys -.-" Okay so watched TV a lil' since mom would scold me if I'd play com so early in the morning. In the end, I did anyway :X Needless to say, I spent my time reading mangas and seek something to cure my boredom in the World Wide Web. After that read School Rumble for a long long time. Funny in some parts but not so funny as Ai Kora or Midori no Hibi...
In the middle of the way, Zhi Der messaged me about updating Coro Coro News blog but he need to sh*t first. But in his case, he said poop. Excellent usage of a lame word! Anyways, after he got back, decided a few things and retirement story that hopefully would grip the nation. Still, it looks awesome now. Hopefully, the Mammoth would be gullible enough when we told him that we weren't taking care of the blog no more... Kekeke...
Okay definetely looking forward to Aaron's house tomorrow so I can install DotA in his d*mn com and rip off a few games off him! Muwahwahwhahwahaahah! It's so diabolically ebil... Kekeke... I think I'm gonna continue laughing. So until then, shut your mouth before I shoot you down, ol' sh*t... Muwahwahwahahahahah!! *EVIL LAUGH IN D MAJOR REMIX FEAT. SH*TTY SH*T SH*T* *Got screwed right here*
Uhh, this space is for something, I know it... But I don't recall what it is... >.<
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment