Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hey peeps, another boring and lazy afternoon, no? Well, starting from December 1st, which was yesterday, the MTV's Top 100 Hits for 2008 was showing in MTV Asia. To kill my boredom, I decided to record down the 100 hits which I'd compile into one playlist by the end of twenty weekdays, which is four weeks. It is a pain in the ass, but worth it. So far the hits are already from 100 to 91 which I'm gonna show now, starting from 100 :

100. Marie Digby - Say It Again
99. Timbaland feat. Keri Hilson & Nicole Scherzinger - Scream
98. 3 Doors Down - It's Not My Time
97. Flo Rida feat. will.i.am - In The Ayer
96. Sugarbabes - Change
95. Ashanti - The Way that I Love You
94. Jason Mraz - Make It Mine
93. The Click Five - Happy Birthday
92. Shayne Ward - Breathless
91. Usher - Moving Mountains

To those who want to catch them too, please tune in to MTV Asia (StarHub Channel 20) at 2 p.m. and 9 p.m. for the re-runs. At least I'm not just reading mangas anymore. Also, the mangas that I pick are always adaptations from adult visual novels. D*mn it... Seems like I've exhausted all my source of original romance mangas. Tch... That's Life for you >.<

Give me the green light, Give me just one night. I'm ready to go right now, I'm ready to go right now...

No comments:

Search

Blog Archive