Friday, December 19, 2008

Hey peeps, it's been awhile. Awhile meaning two days only. Reason? It's because my Internet is being awfully weird at the moment. Two freakin' days without Internet, DotA or Sims. Yup, real smooth-like. It's been the best two days of my freakin' Life! NOT!!$#!@!!@!$!111ONEONE It's so d*mn annoying >.> And now can't seem to get the media info for Folie a Deux. Thanks a lot, d*mn it... >.>

Right, 'cause I don't feel like posting about my day, I'll post the next 5 and another 5 hits from today and yesterday, with a lil' bit more in depth, or comments and so on.

Yesterday's five hits :

35. Ashlee Simpson - Outta My Head (Ay Ya Ya)
34. Kat DeLuna feat. Elephant Man - Whine Up
33. Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
32. Avril Lavigne - The Best Damn Thing
31. Randy Jackson feat. Paula Abdul - Dance Like There's No Tomorrow

Well, I'm surprised to say that, by now the songs are the ones that you've heard of and are actually quite nice. Except Ashlee Simpson's.. I found it annoying after listening it for a wee bit long time. Also, surprisingly, American Idol judges Paula Abdul and Randy Jackson managed to make a song to make it up to the list. I'm not surprised, actually. It's pretty good.

Okay, today's five hits :

30. Boys Like Girls - Thunder
29. Chris Brown - Forever
28. Colbie Caillat - Realize
27. Mariah Carey - Bye Bye
26. Pink - So What

Now, they'd bring out the big guns. Now the songs are those you've heard playing often, to most often on radios, MTV, or something. Yup, from this mark on, I can safely say they're all worth listening to. Forever rocks! Never get tired of it, seriously. Double thumbs-up to Chris Brown! xD

Let's hear it for America's Suitehearts... But I must confess, I'm in love with my own sins...

No comments:

Search

Blog Archive