Thursday, December 25, 2008

Whew, well I'm back from Sentosa. This was a freakin' pain in the *ss, seriously. Well, I should list some hits, but today, I completely missed them, both the 2 p.m. and the 9 p.m. due to the trip to Sentosa. Well, today's post :

I was the earliest to wake up, 'cause got sms-es from the other night. A total of three, thanks a lot guys and girl >.> So quickly brushed my teeth and DotAed a bit. I was told that we need to go to Sentosa and watched Songs of the Sea. Then, my aunt and my mother went to buy drinks and snacks and crap for the trip. Let my cousin used com a bit before going for the trip.

To cut everything short, I'll skip to lunch. While my father was queueing for the tickets, we had to find tables in the Food Court of Vivo City. Don't know what's it called, but it's close as it can get. Then had lunch with my father and cousin on one table and my mother, other cousin, grandmother and aunt ate at another table, far away from ours. Had some Indonesian food, forgotten what it is.

The food was nice, and the chilli was killer and I mean it. It's not those weak, non-spicy Singapore chilli, but main Indonesian killer chilli. Just a bit and that, I ate with rice, was enough to reduce me near to tears. A lot of "D*mning hell!", "Argh, my gawd!" and "Holy sh*t!" was required before the flames on my tounge were extinguish.

Finally, went to Sentosa. Went to Siloso and Palawan beach to play with sand and water. Well, it's a pain in the *ss, 'cause the sand keep getting in my sandals. Had to swap slippers with my father. Walked around more, run here, run there, collect shells and I was tired. Then, quickly watched Songs of the Sea, which was nice, but not as good as the original one, but I've forgotten the name.

After that, had late dinner at Mac before heading back home. Stood all the while in MRT. Well, I got owned, to be honest. By the end of the trip, meaning right now on my computer desk, I felt that my head is swaying from left to right and my legs are beyond pure jelly. Total defeat for me. Sentosa 1, me 0. Lol... >.>

Can't moonwalk in my Winter Wonderland... My legs are frozen jelly >.>

No comments:

Search

Blog Archive