Saturday, December 6, 2008
Yo *ssholes and *ssholes. Ignore the vulgarities 'cause I've got to think of ways to spice up every post that I friggin' post. Anyways, not really a lot to post about but at least one thing's good today. Someone really special finally came back home to Singapore! Congratulations! Anyways, today's post :
Morning, woke up at 10:30 a.m.+ Directly went on com to play DotA. Then about 11+ mom came back. Saw me haven't shower, scold me xD Diggin' my own grave... >.< So after shower, played DotA pwned n00by AI's with thereisnospoon and Luna. Always playing with AIs T-T Okay after that Sims-ed a bit after lunch.
Late afternoon idling with mangas and deep thinking. Started on Angel Sactuary. Man, that's some heavy psychological manga, right there. Dunno if it's worth recommending but it's good. Quite confusing and all, but still good. I blame my otaku-ness... >.> Anyways, Sunday I think I'm going to VivoCity to see the Christmas tree or something. Though I'm not sure whether I'm gonna enjoy it or whatsnot... Right whatever, still... Feigning ignorance xD
Live Your Life, punks...
Morning, woke up at 10:30 a.m.+ Directly went on com to play DotA. Then about 11+ mom came back. Saw me haven't shower, scold me xD Diggin' my own grave... >.< So after shower, played DotA pwned n00by AI's with thereisnospoon and Luna. Always playing with AIs T-T Okay after that Sims-ed a bit after lunch.
Late afternoon idling with mangas and deep thinking. Started on Angel Sactuary. Man, that's some heavy psychological manga, right there. Dunno if it's worth recommending but it's good. Quite confusing and all, but still good. I blame my otaku-ness... >.> Anyways, Sunday I think I'm going to VivoCity to see the Christmas tree or something. Though I'm not sure whether I'm gonna enjoy it or whatsnot... Right whatever, still... Feigning ignorance xD
Live Your Life, punks...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment