Sunday, January 11, 2009
Argh, sorry hell long time didn't post anything, anymore. Tch, 'cause it's either I'm too busy with something, or just can't be bothered. Right now, I'm just posting 'cause I don't really have anything to do right now, so that's that. Today's post :
Whew, morning woke up at 6:30, need go Orchard Road for tuiton. D*mn it, then reach there, a few minutes late. The tuiton place like, f*cking small larhs. Teacher also from Cheena - Sian >.> After that, went lunch. Then must shop for clothes for CNY. Haiya, can't be bothered but still went anyways >.>
At the MRT, listen to music until sian. Listen listen, then feel like sleeping and I nearly did. Keep swaying from side to side. Now freakin' sleepy liao >.> Tch, f*cked up larhs. Now cannot enjoy my Sundays. Haiya, Monday need run again with Nick. Hopefully, NAPFA I won't do so bad after I had my training with Nick and that dog >.>
Whew, morning woke up at 6:30, need go Orchard Road for tuiton. D*mn it, then reach there, a few minutes late. The tuiton place like, f*cking small larhs. Teacher also from Cheena - Sian >.> After that, went lunch. Then must shop for clothes for CNY. Haiya, can't be bothered but still went anyways >.>
At the MRT, listen to music until sian. Listen listen, then feel like sleeping and I nearly did. Keep swaying from side to side. Now freakin' sleepy liao >.> Tch, f*cked up larhs. Now cannot enjoy my Sundays. Haiya, Monday need run again with Nick. Hopefully, NAPFA I won't do so bad after I had my training with Nick and that dog >.>
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment