Monday, January 5, 2009

Hey peeps, it's the second day of school. Yups, gonna tell you all about it, from my point of view if those are reading are also in the same school as me. Seems like I have to keep it short, 'cause I still need to post in my class's blog. Now I think I'm somewhat of the class's dog >.>

Okay, so morning woke up usual time, went to school, everything all same. Yeah, but got sore throat today. It's been a hell of a long time since I got one, so bound to have one sooner or later >.> I didn't know how I got it, though. Anyways, first double-period was Maths, and teacher was none other than Mdm Koh, the same old teacher that used to teach us. Well, I learnt a hell d*mn lot more with her than other teachers, but first day, didn't teach anything >.>

She spent 1 hour arranging the class seating arrangement. I can't complain, since many of the boys would likely to make noise, me included >.<>.>

Right, after recess was Geography. Teacher didn't came, so didn't know who it was. Gave homework though, I'm not sure whether we need to pass it up tomorrow, but nonetheless, still need to do >.> Then, English. English teacher was a new teacher that had just joined the school. Name was Ms Ong. Didn't know how she teach, 'cause gave us survey and stuff like that for the double-period. Then, it was Chinese. Well, two perfect words - f*ck it.

My suspicions was correct though, form teacher was also Chinese teacher. Well, she taught me remedial so, she shouldn't be too bad, right? Yeah, one hour of the same things like English, except time moved really really REALLY slow. Don't know why >.>

Okay, I'm gonna end it right here. Still got to post at the class blog, so yeah... >.>

"Love" does not exist in my Vocabulary, anymore...

No comments:

Search

Blog Archive