Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Yo people, what's up? Yes, it's the last day of the CNY holidays. Well, all good things must come to an end, eventually, don'cha think? Beginning of the End. Okay, today's post :

Aye, morning woke up really late. About 9 a.m. is considered late. Yes, I'm retarded, thank you very much. Slept like a log since I've been sleeping at 12 midnight, or past them in the last few days. Blame my habit of smsing people at night :X Yup, suppose to go to IKEA or something today if my father managed to borrow his friend's car. Turned out he wasn't able to, so went to temple to pray.

Seriously, I don't know why we were going again. It was like, before New Year that we went there, and we went again. Well, whatever. Yes, looked around in Bugis for a bit, after praying. Aye, there's the zodiac's predictions being showned at the square and I kinda looked around to the back to look at mine while my party was at the other end. Reading for a bit, and when I returned, they're kinda gone. So, I lost them.

Didn't bother me a lot. Just stood there replying people's smses for a bit, 'cause there were two at the same time. After that, father called, reunited etc., went for lunch. After lunch, went back home. It was really a short trip, probably due to the shops being closed still for the New Year. Listened to music in MRT, and just idled a bit. Didn't smsed after that, 'cause I know I only got limited free smses left. Yes, 10 left to last me for about 6 to 7 days again. Aye, yes it is very sad. Ahh well, I'm off to manga. Yes, I need a Life out of manga. Yes, I know I've been talking to myself, thanks.

I am but, your Momentary Ecstasy of the Mind and the Eternal Suffering of your Heart...

No comments:

Search

Blog Archive