Thursday, February 19, 2009
Wassup, my peeps?! Woah, today very sweet. 'Cause got a lot of different factors, hmm. Won't go into detail to those un-important things so, I'd list about a few interesting things then.
1. Jarrett, Nick, Clement, Afiqah, Shafirah, Darren & me went to library. Then we talk about lots of things & laugh until the librarian until seriously p*ssed with us. But it was seriously fun. Then, Leroy & Kumar joined in. Sadly, Darren sat at one corner being seriously p*ssed off 'cause of me. Sorry Darren, I won't do it again.
2. Had a Batsu-Game with them. Sweet as crap. Same as No: 1 but more bloodily violent :P
3. Zi Rui finally got back her com! Now can talk to her limitlessly through MSN! Won't have to waste her credit xP Sorry Zi Rui, I'm a very retarded dog-guy, thank you.
4. F*ck you b*tch! Sorry, amen xD
1. Jarrett, Nick, Clement, Afiqah, Shafirah, Darren & me went to library. Then we talk about lots of things & laugh until the librarian until seriously p*ssed with us. But it was seriously fun. Then, Leroy & Kumar joined in. Sadly, Darren sat at one corner being seriously p*ssed off 'cause of me. Sorry Darren, I won't do it again.
2. Had a Batsu-Game with them. Sweet as crap. Same as No: 1 but more bloodily violent :P
3. Zi Rui finally got back her com! Now can talk to her limitlessly through MSN! Won't have to waste her credit xP Sorry Zi Rui, I'm a very retarded dog-guy, thank you.
4. F*ck you b*tch! Sorry, amen xD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment