Monday, May 4, 2009

Hello people, sorry for not blogging yesterday xD Well, since my monitor went bust, I've been sharing with my cousin. Ahh well... Yeah, yesterday PP-ed until I forgot that I need to blog. What's done is done, I'm afraid. Anyways, get to the point, today's post:

Aye, Monday Blues... Wake up at 6 and found out it was raning. Woohoo~! Love rains. Especially in the morning :P Okay, so get ready, etc. etc. etc. and then went to school. Walked through the void deck and saw the other prefects on duty. Haha, sad. Those doing On the Dot and some other's are gonna suffer in the rain xP Saw Nick and Jarrett.

Went back to class. Well, met Clement along the way. The dog face... >.> Well, okay so he immediately struck a conversation and so on and so on. As I think back, there seems to be nothing interesting for me to say. Except the same old, same old. Ahh well... Anyways, needed to stay back for Maths remedial. Or something. Prefect's duty, so didn't know xD Well, no PC or Assembly so stayed back. Idled and fooled around in class. Well, turned out that we only need to file some stuff. Ahh well... Wasted 1 hour or something like that.

Went home and PP-ed :D Ahh, I'm addicted to it, definitely >_<

No comments:

Search

Blog Archive