Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Woohoo! I'm in the mood to blog!! xD Well, dunno why but today was very entertaining. Hmm, hmm. So, expect a long post. When I say long post, I mean LONG. Alright, so I'mma get to the point! Today's post :
Morning, woke up at 6. Hmm, nearly got into the crowded period when going on the bus. Okay, so took the bus with Ramdan. Then, sat at parade square, emo-ed and listen to my early dose of Green Day. Gloria, viva la Gloria... xD Afterwards, had the uhh... Whatever crap lesson again involving Macromedia Flash.
I hate the place where I'm sitting now. It's so FREAKin' COLD! Suffered and learnt how to animate stuff now. Duty, had to do duty at vending. ALL YOUR VENDIBLES ARE BELONG TO US! After that, then went back quickly since the upper sec prefects were watching. Darn. Went back, then had a lesson with Ms Ellen Tan. Man, if she would to replace Ms Zhang, it'd be cool! At least, I have confidence in her teachings! :P Or else, I'mma need to revise which I totally hate.
After that, went to the museum. Went around, took 1 line of notes before heck-caring. I got the main role of a Chinese man. And why's that? HMM?! Well, forget it. Someone's gotta do their dirty job. Then, went back to school. Decided to crash at ChangMing95's house. Went to 2 macs, Teck Whye and Lot 1. Both full, so went to KFC. Met Yu You and Kai Juan. So eat eat eat, then went to buy bubble tea. Expected. Had Champagne Grape Ice Blended.
I dunno why, but it has certain particles inside when I bought it so I didn't particularly enjoyed it. Clement had Vanilla and Nick had Green Apple? Dunno and don't care xP Okay, so walked to Clement's house. MAN, I just PwN3d both of them. They choked on their drinks. Hehehe, evil but brilliant! I shall elaborate on the detailed plans of Nick.
It was as usual. We had a usual conversation which was quite censored. Reason being, it involved somebody and I don't wanna get into fights. It was just joking, no malicious intent intended xD Afterwards, Nick was drinking his Green Tea... Slurp, slurp, slurp. "School of whores..." = BOOM!! He choked and had to spit everything out on the ground. PwN3d! xD
Clement. Well, afterwards, we walked a few more paces and he decided to be smart and had 6 pearls in his mouth. Inteded to shoot us with them. Afterwards, I forgot what me or Nick did but he choked on one. Then we did a Chai Sing. "Lai, let me help you!" and smacked his back. He shouted and he choked on another. D0u8L3 PwN3d!
Then, PP-ed and watched them DotA. Well, it was quite entertaining. Then played his private server. I'mma join him! :P Okay, I don't feel like wasting my time on the blog now. PPR also, not so much to write about so, forget it!
Good of you to sms me today, even when I was discussing with Nick and Clement. But, your sole purpose was to just get rid of your boredom and I was thinking, "Is that what I mean to you?" Honestly though, I ain't surprised. I'm gonna make sure that we will just be friends IF I can help it. And I'm a hard nutcase to crack :P
Morning, woke up at 6. Hmm, nearly got into the crowded period when going on the bus. Okay, so took the bus with Ramdan. Then, sat at parade square, emo-ed and listen to my early dose of Green Day. Gloria, viva la Gloria... xD Afterwards, had the uhh... Whatever crap lesson again involving Macromedia Flash.
I hate the place where I'm sitting now. It's so FREAKin' COLD! Suffered and learnt how to animate stuff now. Duty, had to do duty at vending. ALL YOUR VENDIBLES ARE BELONG TO US! After that, then went back quickly since the upper sec prefects were watching. Darn. Went back, then had a lesson with Ms Ellen Tan. Man, if she would to replace Ms Zhang, it'd be cool! At least, I have confidence in her teachings! :P Or else, I'mma need to revise which I totally hate.
After that, went to the museum. Went around, took 1 line of notes before heck-caring. I got the main role of a Chinese man. And why's that? HMM?! Well, forget it. Someone's gotta do their dirty job. Then, went back to school. Decided to crash at ChangMing95's house. Went to 2 macs, Teck Whye and Lot 1. Both full, so went to KFC. Met Yu You and Kai Juan. So eat eat eat, then went to buy bubble tea. Expected. Had Champagne Grape Ice Blended.
I dunno why, but it has certain particles inside when I bought it so I didn't particularly enjoyed it. Clement had Vanilla and Nick had Green Apple? Dunno and don't care xP Okay, so walked to Clement's house. MAN, I just PwN3d both of them. They choked on their drinks. Hehehe, evil but brilliant! I shall elaborate on the detailed plans of Nick.
It was as usual. We had a usual conversation which was quite censored. Reason being, it involved somebody and I don't wanna get into fights. It was just joking, no malicious intent intended xD Afterwards, Nick was drinking his Green Tea... Slurp, slurp, slurp. "School of whores..." = BOOM!! He choked and had to spit everything out on the ground. PwN3d! xD
Clement. Well, afterwards, we walked a few more paces and he decided to be smart and had 6 pearls in his mouth. Inteded to shoot us with them. Afterwards, I forgot what me or Nick did but he choked on one. Then we did a Chai Sing. "Lai, let me help you!" and smacked his back. He shouted and he choked on another. D0u8L3 PwN3d!
Then, PP-ed and watched them DotA. Well, it was quite entertaining. Then played his private server. I'mma join him! :P Okay, I don't feel like wasting my time on the blog now. PPR also, not so much to write about so, forget it!
Good of you to sms me today, even when I was discussing with Nick and Clement. But, your sole purpose was to just get rid of your boredom and I was thinking, "Is that what I mean to you?" Honestly though, I ain't surprised. I'm gonna make sure that we will just be friends IF I can help it. And I'm a hard nutcase to crack :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment