Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Perfect Prefects
Yo people, here to blog. Annoying thing is, I don't have a lot of time. There's actually more homework than I expected.
Morning, no duty. Went back class. Very hyper. Good for me. Went through lesson, etc. etc. I can't be bothered to explain the whole thing, but I know during Literature (after recess) I was already really tired. Revived in English though.
After that, supposed to go Darren's house watch movies. But, got prefects' meeting. Actually, it was just a complaining session, but I want to see show larh hors. So, crashed there. Listened, joked and talked. Very entertaining and fun. Start at about 2 and ended at about 6. Super fun. Went home and I can already feel the fatigue kicking in. Tch, I better DotA before doing my homework.
Morning, no duty. Went back class. Very hyper. Good for me. Went through lesson, etc. etc. I can't be bothered to explain the whole thing, but I know during Literature (after recess) I was already really tired. Revived in English though.
After that, supposed to go Darren's house watch movies. But, got prefects' meeting. Actually, it was just a complaining session, but I want to see show larh hors. So, crashed there. Listened, joked and talked. Very entertaining and fun. Start at about 2 and ended at about 6. Super fun. Went home and I can already feel the fatigue kicking in. Tch, I better DotA before doing my homework.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment