Monday, August 24, 2009
Revolutionary
Today is a very special occasion that I decided to blog once more, to put all my feelings into this post. Of course, this will not be a happy post, but rather, the opposite. Nonetheless, it has intrigued me to make a change.
The whole Prefectorial Board was scolded by Joanne again today. It's about some people who slacked, and give off attitude that's why she scolded us, as a whole. I know that I'm one of those people, and that scolding had opened my eyes. Of course, what's in the past, is in the past. But, I opted for change in the Board. I want help accomplish Joanne's target of making the Sec 2 batch, the best Prefect batch ever.
I will change. I will turn over a new leaf. Even if the others do not want to follow me, I will still change. This is the dawn of a new era of Prefects, the start of a war.
THE REVOLUTION OF THE PREFECTORIAL BOARD.
The whole Prefectorial Board was scolded by Joanne again today. It's about some people who slacked, and give off attitude that's why she scolded us, as a whole. I know that I'm one of those people, and that scolding had opened my eyes. Of course, what's in the past, is in the past. But, I opted for change in the Board. I want help accomplish Joanne's target of making the Sec 2 batch, the best Prefect batch ever.
I will change. I will turn over a new leaf. Even if the others do not want to follow me, I will still change. This is the dawn of a new era of Prefects, the start of a war.
THE REVOLUTION OF THE PREFECTORIAL BOARD.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment