Thursday, September 10, 2009

L4D

Hey all, got something to post about today. Not a lot of time, since it's quite late already. Went to Jaya's house, after all..

10 a.m., went to Jaya's house. Went there with Nick. Planned to L4D. Wanted to know what it feels like. Haha, supreme carnage. At first, only two coms were available. Then, his brother let me used his laptop. Super fun. Killed massive amount of hordes and other types of zombies :D

Went for lunch. I kinda feel guilty that Jaya has to watch us eat. Then, got voucher. Double chocolate frappe. Damn, it was so good. Another salt to injury to Jaya. Went back, and continued. Went witch-hunting. Ticked her off by switching my lights, on and off real quick before I shoot the hell out of her.

Then, 7 went for dinner. I thought I was going home to eat, so just drank some honey green tea. Went Mac, chatted until about 9. It was really fun. Own3d Nick and Jaya. But mostly Nick. After that, we split path and went home. Aye, I feel like RSin' for a bit, so buh-bye!

No comments:

Search

Blog Archive