Monday, September 28, 2009

True Colours

Hey, it's been a while. I've decided to come to post again today, just to convey my feelings about some things that happened in the past two days.

First of all, the ever-increasing burden and the pressure of exams are tolling on me. I've never been so worried about exams in my whole life. Not even PSLE, I didn't give a damn about that. I'm starting to think, that now's the time to start studying. I want to achieve my goal of A Maths and Pure Physics, Chem class.

The next thing, is about my first impression or, should I say, first thoughts about the people around me. I've just discovered that, my first impressions are not always correct. They were very inaccurate, just like a drunkard. In any case, I've learned that some people, who are always putting on a smile, and always joking are not what they seem to be. I regard them with a happy-go-lucky attitude, and never have a care about the world. I was dead wrong then. They have their problems, but they keep them to themselves. After I've learnt of these, it's like they're a whole new different person. Their true self, or true colours.

Also, I've learnt that sometimes, good first impression doesn't last. They may be friendly at first, lulling you into a false sense of security before stabbing you in the back, like some cold and heartless bastard of a murder. These incidents help me realise, that people are not what they seem to be. Although, most people say that first impressions are very important, they are nothing but poison, that slowly numbs your senses, before they go for the kill.

Well, I'm stopping here then. A long post, after all this while...

No comments:

Search

Blog Archive