Saturday, October 3, 2009
So Sick
Hey people, morning post. I came to update on my condition. To those people who know, I've been coughing and coughing for the past week. I thought it was just a normal cough at first and I'm slowly on my way to recovering.
But, this morning when I was in the shower, it's a different story. I've just realised, I'm starting to have runny nose, and possibly a sore throat. Took some Strepsils, and it felt better. But, when I hack out my phlegm, I realise there's this red streaks of blood in them. I researched, and went Googling about it. Turns out it could be fatal.
Hope mine isn't..
But, this morning when I was in the shower, it's a different story. I've just realised, I'm starting to have runny nose, and possibly a sore throat. Took some Strepsils, and it felt better. But, when I hack out my phlegm, I realise there's this red streaks of blood in them. I researched, and went Googling about it. Turns out it could be fatal.
Hope mine isn't..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment