Friday, November 20, 2009
Wörter von der Gruppe
Hey people, sorry for not posting yesterday. Well, I wanted to, but was busy playing Torchlight. Can't be helped. Anyway, phail attempt at German up there. Thanks Babel Fish, you suck ;P
Anyway, it's still quite early. Afternoon, actually. Nothing's really going on, so just gonna crap and crap. Well, crapping might be difficult too, since I'm talking to Monique :X Yeah, I'm waiting for Mythbusters, Sims 3 and Left 4 Dead. Dunno why it's so damn slow.
Yeah, I'm turning into a techno-freak now. Been listening to Hardstyles, Jumpstyle and HardJump songs. Especially, those with wicked bass. Personal favourite now has to be Words From The Gang. Man, that song just KICKS ass. Totally HardJump material. Hmm, I'm waiting so I can go to Torchlight again today. Just been there this morning. Wow, the dungeons are harder now. I was thinking of making a Life-stealer set. Hard to find another Vampiric pistol or gun.
Wow, just realised I crapped a lot. Anyway, I was thinking of making a story. A book, probably. About Vampires and Werewolves. But that's totally like Twilight and stuff. It's still in development, so I'm going to have to rack my brains again before I sleep tonight. Might want to post a teaser though, just for the fun of it. You know, let everyone have their say and stuff.
Look at the long pharagraphs and they're just ramblings. Nothing about today or yesterday and stuff. Oh well, time to get back to reality.
If you're not in it for the love of the music, would you please f**k off!!
Monique x33
Anyway, it's still quite early. Afternoon, actually. Nothing's really going on, so just gonna crap and crap. Well, crapping might be difficult too, since I'm talking to Monique :X Yeah, I'm waiting for Mythbusters, Sims 3 and Left 4 Dead. Dunno why it's so damn slow.
Yeah, I'm turning into a techno-freak now. Been listening to Hardstyles, Jumpstyle and HardJump songs. Especially, those with wicked bass. Personal favourite now has to be Words From The Gang. Man, that song just KICKS ass. Totally HardJump material. Hmm, I'm waiting so I can go to Torchlight again today. Just been there this morning. Wow, the dungeons are harder now. I was thinking of making a Life-stealer set. Hard to find another Vampiric pistol or gun.
Wow, just realised I crapped a lot. Anyway, I was thinking of making a story. A book, probably. About Vampires and Werewolves. But that's totally like Twilight and stuff. It's still in development, so I'm going to have to rack my brains again before I sleep tonight. Might want to post a teaser though, just for the fun of it. You know, let everyone have their say and stuff.
Look at the long pharagraphs and they're just ramblings. Nothing about today or yesterday and stuff. Oh well, time to get back to reality.
If you're not in it for the love of the music, would you please f**k off!!
Monique x33
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment