Thursday, September 25, 2008

Apologies for the big gap between the previous few posts. It's that I can't be bothered to post xD So s-s-sorry... Besides, going to be exams soon so, I doubt the gap will continue.

Anyway, today... Morning I decided to walk instead of taking bus. Smsed along the whole way xD When reached school, I was sweating like crap (wearing PE shirt + uniform = friggin' hot) Lessons was such a bore as usual. Except I had to sit in front now according to the exam format. Mdm Koh STILL wants to give a lot of homework... I'm getting fed-up with this exam craze going on...

So after that, lessons continued... Geography lesson, Mdm Siti said we need to have supplementary after school. Woah so many people complain xD However, we still had it... -.-" So we got 1 hour of lunch instead of the usual 1/2 hour. Then sat in class, idle around... Soon, nearly every came back. They decided to style my hair for fun, which they did. It looked bloody horrible... Doesn't suit me at all... After that, faster go home and washed it, for good xD

Tomorrow going to have MT Paper 1 & 2... How'd the hell am I supposed to survive?! X~X Sigh... Good thing is, I get to go home at least earlier... But what for? Revision of course... -.-" Wish exams were really over real fast...

Good luck for EOY people...X~X

No comments:

Search

Blog Archive