Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Untittled #7

Apologies for the yesterday's post... It was left post-less again xD I had too much fun with Sims to bother so, sorry. I'm s-s-sorry... I'm s-s-sorry xD Ahh well, what's done is done, no need to tell what's yesterday events... It's a pain in the *ss, ya know?

Anyway, today... Hmm, this morning I got off my bus at the bus-stop after my school's stop. Why? Cause the stupid driver closed the door before I got off... Spammed the button also didn't open... D*mned sh*t... Afterwards, walked to school and then get to class etc. etc. etc.

After school, I got Chinese supplementary. Good thing teacher only talk about compositions and read some off her composition book or something. Wow 1 hour so sleepy and bored... After that went home using MRT - wanna get back as soon as possible to play com xD D*mn... Still got ting xie to look forward to...

Stressed... Wish I could float away on the Carribean Sea...

PS: Since the coming week(s) is/are exam week(s), I may not be able to post daily. So don't blame me if my blog appears dead for a while...

No comments:

Search

Blog Archive