Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Right people, it's 6:42 am here and I'm blogging... Well, sometimes I gotta do this anyway since I'm always lazy to post new things... Anyway, since the day had not start, I wanted to share my philosophy of Life that I'm currently going through right now.

These are just parts of a song that I think they suit me...

"I don't love you, like I did yesterday"

"But I know, I know your love is just a lie... It's nothing but a lie"

"I walk this empty street... On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams"

"I am not afraid to keep on living... I am not afraid to walk this world alone"

"And it really makes me wonder... If I ever gave a f*ck about you"

Final statement : I rejected the Truth of Reality and substitute in my own to numb my ever-bleeding wound...

No comments:

Search

Blog Archive