Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Yo people, it's another day today... Well, actually posted something already this morning but I decided to post again. So today, didn't have any events that are interesting enough to post except those that are heavy secrets... About 7+ left my house. On the bus met Darren (so typical -.-"). Reach school already then see all the students scurrying to the classrooms. Seemed like it began to drizzle a lil' bit...
So first period is English, which lasted 2 hours until recess. Ms Chong taught us some things for an hour before showing us the rest of Army Daze. Sweet stuff that thing is... Thanks Ms Chong, you rock! So went to recess, buy food etc. then it was Chinese. Aww... Always hated Mother Tongue... Jiang Lao Shi then went on with explaining the exams more further... Seems like still got Oral and Listening Comprehension to look forward to for Chinese...
Maths, Mdm Koh gave us more worksheet to do as homework. Good thing it's the holiday tomorrow... Even though for just 1 day... After that, it was Geography... Mdm Siti didn't came since all Muslim people could go home earlier... Aww, so good xD History, Ms Shan give us back our test papers. Mine was the last paper that she gave out. Then stated that I only got 2 marks...
"What the heck? Haiya whatever la..." The moment I receive it, it was 2... With a 1 infront... That was freaking cool... So I got 12, over 15. Aww... That's so lousy... Then Ms Shan continued to go through the worksheet until going home that time... After that, obviously went home... Eat lunch (took half an hour, I think) while smsing and using com at the same time. Aww... My Life so complicated... I feel so Incomplete X_X
Making sure there's nothing showing on the outside but something's dying on the inside...
So first period is English, which lasted 2 hours until recess. Ms Chong taught us some things for an hour before showing us the rest of Army Daze. Sweet stuff that thing is... Thanks Ms Chong, you rock! So went to recess, buy food etc. then it was Chinese. Aww... Always hated Mother Tongue... Jiang Lao Shi then went on with explaining the exams more further... Seems like still got Oral and Listening Comprehension to look forward to for Chinese...
Maths, Mdm Koh gave us more worksheet to do as homework. Good thing it's the holiday tomorrow... Even though for just 1 day... After that, it was Geography... Mdm Siti didn't came since all Muslim people could go home earlier... Aww, so good xD History, Ms Shan give us back our test papers. Mine was the last paper that she gave out. Then stated that I only got 2 marks...
"What the heck? Haiya whatever la..." The moment I receive it, it was 2... With a 1 infront... That was freaking cool... So I got 12, over 15. Aww... That's so lousy... Then Ms Shan continued to go through the worksheet until going home that time... After that, obviously went home... Eat lunch (took half an hour, I think) while smsing and using com at the same time. Aww... My Life so complicated... I feel so Incomplete X_X
Making sure there's nothing showing on the outside but something's dying on the inside...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment