Sunday, September 21, 2008
Untittled #6
Argh, I got another blog to post now... But still it's for a good cause so I'm okay with it. ^_^ Please visit the class blog and comment how hyper our good classmates - contributors are! xD
Right so today, this morning woke up pretty early just to end up on the com xD Then played DotA until about lunch time. Ignored my hunger and continued 'till about 2:30... After eating, I "helped" my father assemble a bed my parents bought last night. We're lacking beds since my grandmother (father side) and my aunt came to Singapore. They're suppose to come back tonight too... -.-"
After that, I DotAed again... (Geez, seems like I'm addicted to it now... Damn you Zhi Der xD) until about 5+. Took a shower and DotAed again... In which, I decided to stop and logged in to MSN. Saw Pei Yi's offline message and posted for the class blog. Geez, people are so hyper there... -.-" After posting on that blog, went to post for this blog... Still got leftover homework but not interested to do... Damn, it'd be better if the exams hurry up and all... So troublesome... -.-"
Here I am again, waiting on the Moon of Dreams...
Right so today, this morning woke up pretty early just to end up on the com xD Then played DotA until about lunch time. Ignored my hunger and continued 'till about 2:30... After eating, I "helped" my father assemble a bed my parents bought last night. We're lacking beds since my grandmother (father side) and my aunt came to Singapore. They're suppose to come back tonight too... -.-"
After that, I DotAed again... (Geez, seems like I'm addicted to it now... Damn you Zhi Der xD) until about 5+. Took a shower and DotAed again... In which, I decided to stop and logged in to MSN. Saw Pei Yi's offline message and posted for the class blog. Geez, people are so hyper there... -.-" After posting on that blog, went to post for this blog... Still got leftover homework but not interested to do... Damn, it'd be better if the exams hurry up and all... So troublesome... -.-"
Here I am again, waiting on the Moon of Dreams...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment