Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Aww my gawd... I really can't figure out what's wrong with me nowadays... After hearing "it", my head keeps pounding and all my feelings are churned around... Like that picture above - Maelstorm... If this continues, I'm not sure what would happen to me during English paper on Friday...
Today, thought it was gonna be a good day since it's a break in the middle of the week but, I felt the worse... Headache and dizziness... It started from yesterday... Sure is troublesome... Woke up quite early I guess, then did the usual and ended up on com. Played 'till 11, shower and ate breakfast. Continued to play until very late... I'm not even sure whether I have homework or not... Doesn't matter, don't feel like doing... Argh... feel so sluggish now...
So here I am now... This is 5:02 pm and I'm bored like sh*t... Yet, I don't feel like doing anything with this headache... Anyways, my hatchlings seemed to be growing to adults now... At least there's something to be happy about...
I figured out, if I give you the chance, you might amaze me once more...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment