Monday, October 20, 2008
Yo peeps, sorry for no post for yesterday and the day before. I posted something for yesterday (song lyrics) but I'm sure that didn't count. By the way, My Love rocks yeah?! ^_^ Anyways, today's posts :
Morning, felt slugged... Argh night didn't sleep properly... >.< But still able to wake up on time... Going out that time, taking MRT, notice my card going to no more money liao... D*mn, so after MRT, walked while listening to My Love xD Very addictive yeah? My Love, so don't give away, My love, so don't give away... Okay stop it... Back to post...
In the middle of the way saw Darren... Lol he was on the bus that just went past by like, 5 min ago? And I still able to catch up to him... So after that, go back class... Science, Mr Lee still wanna teach... Aww my gawd, after exams still wanna teach? Give me a break please... Only absorbed half of what I could normally without Science textbook... English, did some writing of wish and then go watch National Treasure... That b*stard got skill eh... Rob the Declaration of Independence... That's what I call balls of steel, yeah? xD
After recess gotta go Special Room 2 listen to Mr Tay (hope I get the name right) talk about CCA grades, etc. etc. See the CCA certificate... Sweet got total 10 points so far! I didn't know Asia Pacific points so much sia... Good riddance I took part in it ^_^ After that went to somewhere, forgot the name, to listen Mr Kong talk... Aww good game... But enjoyed it... Talk about habit and character and stuff... Mr Kong keep making us laugh... Sweet stuff that thing was... But sit there for so long, leg numb, *ss pain, neck strained and back crooked liao... >.< After that, go home!
Followed Darren to Mac buy stuff... He buy McSpicy I buy Hot Fudge... Then decided to walk home... On our way met Clement then chatted... Darren's crazy man... Eat finish the fries friggin' fast and ate the burger in about 4-5 mouthfuls? O.o Holy cow man, that's a McSpicy! Okay so Clement went first, then we chat more about stuff... GunZ, etc. etc. Then reach his house... He go home I also go home... Woah biang eh should've taken a different path... So long and far... Reach home I was friggin' sweaty... Shower, played DotA... Usual stuff... But didn't read Ichigo 100% T~T No time... After that called by people to either play DotA or watch their match... In the end, watch 1 match with Zhi Der, Chai Sing, Nicholas and some other bloke that impersonate Keith... Nick and "Keith" VS Zhi Der and Chai Sing - Kardel and Luna VS Demon Witch and Morphling... Man total pwnage...
Okay here comes to the end of another pretty much long post. I'm off to play WTF mode and read Ichigo 100%!! Did I just mention that My Love rocks?! xDxD
Hmm, I humbly decided that, this thing, could definetely not happen anymore... I'm giving up on you now... No more sorrow...
Because,
I could see us holding hands
Walking on the beach, our toes in the sand
I could see us in the countryside
Sittin' on the grass, layin' side by side
You could be my baby
When I look at my lady
Girl, you amaze me
Ain't gotta nothing crazy
See all I want you to do is be
My Love, so don't give away
My Love, so don't give away
My Love, so don't give away
Ain't another woman that could take your spot
My love, love, my love, my love
Morning, felt slugged... Argh night didn't sleep properly... >.< But still able to wake up on time... Going out that time, taking MRT, notice my card going to no more money liao... D*mn, so after MRT, walked while listening to My Love xD Very addictive yeah? My Love, so don't give away, My love, so don't give away... Okay stop it... Back to post...
In the middle of the way saw Darren... Lol he was on the bus that just went past by like, 5 min ago? And I still able to catch up to him... So after that, go back class... Science, Mr Lee still wanna teach... Aww my gawd, after exams still wanna teach? Give me a break please... Only absorbed half of what I could normally without Science textbook... English, did some writing of wish and then go watch National Treasure... That b*stard got skill eh... Rob the Declaration of Independence... That's what I call balls of steel, yeah? xD
After recess gotta go Special Room 2 listen to Mr Tay (hope I get the name right) talk about CCA grades, etc. etc. See the CCA certificate... Sweet got total 10 points so far! I didn't know Asia Pacific points so much sia... Good riddance I took part in it ^_^ After that went to somewhere, forgot the name, to listen Mr Kong talk... Aww good game... But enjoyed it... Talk about habit and character and stuff... Mr Kong keep making us laugh... Sweet stuff that thing was... But sit there for so long, leg numb, *ss pain, neck strained and back crooked liao... >.< After that, go home!
Followed Darren to Mac buy stuff... He buy McSpicy I buy Hot Fudge... Then decided to walk home... On our way met Clement then chatted... Darren's crazy man... Eat finish the fries friggin' fast and ate the burger in about 4-5 mouthfuls? O.o Holy cow man, that's a McSpicy! Okay so Clement went first, then we chat more about stuff... GunZ, etc. etc. Then reach his house... He go home I also go home... Woah biang eh should've taken a different path... So long and far... Reach home I was friggin' sweaty... Shower, played DotA... Usual stuff... But didn't read Ichigo 100% T~T No time... After that called by people to either play DotA or watch their match... In the end, watch 1 match with Zhi Der, Chai Sing, Nicholas and some other bloke that impersonate Keith... Nick and "Keith" VS Zhi Der and Chai Sing - Kardel and Luna VS Demon Witch and Morphling... Man total pwnage...
Okay here comes to the end of another pretty much long post. I'm off to play WTF mode and read Ichigo 100%!! Did I just mention that My Love rocks?! xDxD
Hmm, I humbly decided that, this thing, could definetely not happen anymore... I'm giving up on you now... No more sorrow...
Because,
I could see us holding hands
Walking on the beach, our toes in the sand
I could see us in the countryside
Sittin' on the grass, layin' side by side
You could be my baby
When I look at my lady
Girl, you amaze me
Ain't gotta nothing crazy
See all I want you to do is be
My Love, so don't give away
My Love, so don't give away
My Love, so don't give away
Ain't another woman that could take your spot
My love, love, my love, my love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment