Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Hey peeps, I'm gonna cut short again since I haven't finish Ichigo 100%... Without further a do, today's post :
Today's significant events? None... Not really interesting but, get to play on Mr Low's violin in front of 1/5 and 1/4... Interested to learn more but, could live without... After that, we need go com lab to do some stuff... Went there and stayed throughout... Then survey, finished survey went home...
Late afternoon, DotAed... Chai Sing, Kok Sin and Zhi Der VS Nick, Ling Kai and me... Chai Sing want vs me but then I killed him 2 times liao then he dced... Play like that then suddenly, Ling Kai also dced... Sian... Then everyone left game... Then I played solo for a while... Alright here comes to the end of the post... Compare to the previous ones, this is bloody short. But live with it, I'm going Ichigo!
If you have a chance, use it well as you might never come across it again... For me, it's too troublesome xD
Today's significant events? None... Not really interesting but, get to play on Mr Low's violin in front of 1/5 and 1/4... Interested to learn more but, could live without... After that, we need go com lab to do some stuff... Went there and stayed throughout... Then survey, finished survey went home...
Late afternoon, DotAed... Chai Sing, Kok Sin and Zhi Der VS Nick, Ling Kai and me... Chai Sing want vs me but then I killed him 2 times liao then he dced... Play like that then suddenly, Ling Kai also dced... Sian... Then everyone left game... Then I played solo for a while... Alright here comes to the end of the post... Compare to the previous ones, this is bloody short. But live with it, I'm going Ichigo!
If you have a chance, use it well as you might never come across it again... For me, it's too troublesome xD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment