Friday, October 24, 2008

D*mn I'm so friggin' pissed off today... F*cked up... Because of "something" and "someone"... Retarded guai-lan kia... Anyway, holidays are here and it's already starting to look bleak... Tsk... Hope your holidays are better than mine... Today's post :

Today... Woke up 7+ 'cause of everyday going to school reaction... So, what the heck am I suppose to do eh? So went to play com... Got scolding from it... Retarded... Geez... Like that also cannot... CB kia... Then after that did stuff and updated my blog... Played DotA a bit and so on... Good riddance that guai-lan kia came back around late afternoon... What's the first thing the person did? Scold me... F*ck la... Say what I never get off com from when going work until go back home... Guai-lan la... As if I never get off like that... I know my limits, d*mn it... Act as if I still child like that... Kanasai...

Then heck care continue lo... What'd you expect me to do in holiday? Watch too much tv, kana scolding... Play com, also kana scolding... D*mn guai-lan... I'm gonna make sure I get out of the d*mn house one of the days... Geez... Give me a f*cking break already... All you can do is scold scold scold that's all... Just because I reply something also buay song... Say tired don't want scold then don't scold la... Kanasai... Leave me alone la... Tsk... Watched South Park a bit and still had a few laughs...

Night still kana scolding... Ask something so simple then kana scolding... What kind of f*cking logic is this?! God d*mn it la... Then some idiot still have to try and back me up... Force words in my mouth... I'm not a child anymore... I know my boundaries but you don't so shut the f*ck up and leave me alone...

I'm discontinuing my post since I'm so pissed... The more I think about it, the more pissed off I get... Tsk... I know it's for my own good but I want my freedom for once... I hope you can understand this, d*mn it... Just wanted to play com until I'm satisfied also cannot... Tsk...

Give me a long kiss goodnight... And everything would be alright... Tell me I won't feel a thing...

No comments:

Search

Blog Archive