Thursday, October 23, 2008

Yo people... Sigh... Dunno what should I be feeling today... It's so complicated and troublesome... Well, gotten back report book today... It turned okay, I guess... I got 4th in class? Sufficient, no? The grades are as follows :

English A2
Chinese C6
Mathematics A1
Science A1
Geography A1
History A1
Literature A1
Design & Technology A1
Home Economics B3
Visual Art* B3
Civics & Moral Education A
Music A

(*Visual Art is basically Art)

Not that bad I guess... I messed up on Home Econ 'caused I slack on the portfolio... Could do better but, I've got no more interest to please the teacher... Right, today's post :

Today... Woke up about later than usual... Felt very sleepy but good thing it's the holiday now... So went to school... Time drags on like crap eh? So first hour science... Hmm... Lesson wasn't so interesting but it was enjoyable because someone keep doing something to me... (I know what you're doing... I caught you a few times and I'm sure you noticed too...) After that, we had to attend some talk at wherever the room was... I only know it was something about heart or so... Didn't pay much attention... Room so cold... Feel so sleepy...

So recess and then back to lesson... We're suppose to have form teacher period but Mr Low didn't came and class wreak havoc... Fooled around and did stuff etc. etc.... So bored... Then Jarrett played with his Swiss Army Knife... Unscrew Jimson's chair's screw... And tried to screw it to Jarrett's table... No luck... No hole means can screw through... Did all that we can do to make a deep hole sufficient for the screw... (Saw you keep eye-ing me again... It's surprising you still wanna do it...) Then used my ruler... Broke it... Throw away then went back seat... Finally Mr Low came... We were almost given out the report books and one teacher came to interrupt the whole d*mn thing... We'd to do some survey about gangs and smoking... Put "no" in nearly every answer... So finally, she left and Mr Low give us report book... Results are stated above...

Since Keith didn't came 'cause of stomach ache, I gotta deliver it to his house... Took some handouts, choir thing and his report book to his condominium... We were suppose to meet at the bus-stop, but noooooooooo... I just HAD to deliver it TO him... Walk walk walk... Walk to his house, and back to MRT... At the MRT I started to have headache... D*mn rain... So went home, finally... Read finish Ichigo 100%... I was so enthusiatic is finishing it but after I did, I dunno what to do anymore... Some people have all the luck in this kind of Love game... Do this to flirt with her, do this to impress him, etc. etc.... So troublesome ne...

Anyway, I'm gonna end my post right here... I've got a DotA match pending for me... So please, everyone, enjoy your holidays and goodnight...

Drain the pressure from the swelling The sensation's overwhelming Give me a long kiss goodnight And everything would be alright Tell me that I won't feel a thing

No comments:

Search

Blog Archive