Thursday, October 16, 2008
Hey oh, people! I'm gonna cut to today's significant events since I still wanna continue La Corda D'Oro. Today, was supposed to go to Science Centre, but went to the hall listen to some troublesome talk... 2 d*mn talks for nearly 2 d*mn hours... -.-" So went to Science Centre... See here, see there... Boring? Yes somewhat... So went back to school at 1+? Teacher talked to us about something then let us go...
Went to Nick's house... Played DotA with Clement... Lol he so pro... Then Nick 1 VS 1 him... Then keep dying, bu shuang... Insult insult, guai lan... -.-" So went home... Want to have DotA match again but GArena something wrong so cannot play...
Right, so stop here... I want to finish La Corda D'Oro as soon as possible ^_^ For those who dunno, please read it. And those who know, I can say that it rocks! End here eh?
I shall be the instrument of Armageddon... The End has begun...
Went to Nick's house... Played DotA with Clement... Lol he so pro... Then Nick 1 VS 1 him... Then keep dying, bu shuang... Insult insult, guai lan... -.-" So went home... Want to have DotA match again but GArena something wrong so cannot play...
Right, so stop here... I want to finish La Corda D'Oro as soon as possible ^_^ For those who dunno, please read it. And those who know, I can say that it rocks! End here eh?
I shall be the instrument of Armageddon... The End has begun...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment