Wednesday, October 15, 2008
To all my readers, yo! Today was 1 heck of a boring day, no? 1 day holiday since of Promotional Meeting Day for the teachers which means no school... Bittersweet again... No school but very friggin' bored, ya get what I mean? Well anyway, today's post...
Woke up real late, about 8.45 I think... I consider this late since I always wake up before it's friggin' bright outside... You get my point, no? So, I did what I do best, play com xD Was reading La Corda D'oro... Hmm interesting storyline, can't wait for more chapters...
After breakfast, com again... DotAed, Warcrafted, etc. etc.... Geez... I really need to get a Life away from com... Chatted with Bagua (for those who didn't know, well... too bad!) Knew some dark secret he has... The horny b*starde... Confided loads of love crap... Didn't know he's got such good luck... Everybody's moving ahead of me man... Aaron started a family (godd*mn) and that thing which the girl did to Bagua (godd*mn)... Tsk... No hope in my love-Life...
So last few statements : Tomorrow going to Science Centre, dunno for what sh*t... Well, beats sitting in the classroom... Also, holidays are fast approaching so, play hard, yeah?! xD
I shall be the instrument of Armageddon... The End has begun...
Woke up real late, about 8.45 I think... I consider this late since I always wake up before it's friggin' bright outside... You get my point, no? So, I did what I do best, play com xD Was reading La Corda D'oro... Hmm interesting storyline, can't wait for more chapters...
After breakfast, com again... DotAed, Warcrafted, etc. etc.... Geez... I really need to get a Life away from com... Chatted with Bagua (for those who didn't know, well... too bad!) Knew some dark secret he has... The horny b*starde... Confided loads of love crap... Didn't know he's got such good luck... Everybody's moving ahead of me man... Aaron started a family (godd*mn) and that thing which the girl did to Bagua (godd*mn)... Tsk... No hope in my love-Life...
So last few statements : Tomorrow going to Science Centre, dunno for what sh*t... Well, beats sitting in the classroom... Also, holidays are fast approaching so, play hard, yeah?! xD
I shall be the instrument of Armageddon... The End has begun...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment