Monday, October 27, 2008

Hey-yo peeps' sakes, apologies for a couple of postless days since I was fed up about stuff and all... Anyway, expect shorter and less posts nowadays since I've got to keep myself pre-occupied with stuff eh? Well, ladies and gentle-freaks, today's post...

Today supposedly went to Aaron's house with Bagua... And unfortunately, by some unlucky misfortune, that Bagua has his "personal" reasons of why he was unable to attend. We figured it was his liposuction treatment or he might be screwing his girlfriend real darn hard. But mostly, his liposuction treatment... So, crashed at Aaron's house... 1 word - BORING! Without Bagua to mock, it was hell... Well, close... So, we did a lot of crap... Not much freedom since his father was at home teaching Ronald-o (his brother) for exams. I wanna read Sekirei... T~T

Went DF-ing... Then, because of some unexplainable circumstances, I, with no difficulty at all, extract Aaron's deep dark secret which, I could use, to destroy his face in his class... It was so diabolically evil... EBBBBBILLLLLLLLLLLLL~!!!!~!!~! Yet, I'm not allowed to breathe a word to anyone... Which adds that to my list of Secrecy... Cool... I should do this for a living! :P So, with much more busy-body-like attitude, I penetrate more to his inner feelings... It was 10x worse than before... With this, I could destroy his world!!! TAKE THIS TO YOUR GRAVE, PUNK!! *EBIL LAUGH (MANIAC VERSION) IN D MAJOR REMIX*

I am not afraid to keep on living, I am not afraid to walk this world alone... Which basically means, I don't need you anymore... It's so unhealthy thinking... O.o

No comments:

Search

Blog Archive