Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Yo peeps! Let's get down to business then. The only reason why I didn't post yesterday because there were no significant things that happened yesterday. Expect the stretch to lengthen over time too. This is just a notice post with today's post. I'd only post if there's something interesting happening, thanks to some big fat idiot who keeps making excuses not to things... You bloody b*stard... You're gonna get it, punk... Bitches and Bastards, today's post :
Today, expected to go to Aaron's house again but with the fatass coming... But that didn't happen... You know why? Because that son of a gun's got CCA today... I mean, why'd the f*ck didn't you come on Monday then? God d*mn it... So stayed at home, unfortunately... Played stuff, etc. etc.... Re-read Sekirei etc. etc.... Man I never get tired of that manga, save the heavy ecchiiness, it's so sweet. Ku-chan so cute... x33 Anyways, back to reality... Didn't do much stuff... Helped mom prepare dinner, mash potatoes for croqutte or something... Sweet stuff... So today's a pretty boring day... I'd expect more of this soon... Tsk... Cruddy hell...
I am not afraid to keep on living... I am not afraid to walk this world alone... Honey if you stay, I'll be forgiven... Nothing you could say can stop me going home...
Today, expected to go to Aaron's house again but with the fatass coming... But that didn't happen... You know why? Because that son of a gun's got CCA today... I mean, why'd the f*ck didn't you come on Monday then? God d*mn it... So stayed at home, unfortunately... Played stuff, etc. etc.... Re-read Sekirei etc. etc.... Man I never get tired of that manga, save the heavy ecchiiness, it's so sweet. Ku-chan so cute... x33 Anyways, back to reality... Didn't do much stuff... Helped mom prepare dinner, mash potatoes for croqutte or something... Sweet stuff... So today's a pretty boring day... I'd expect more of this soon... Tsk... Cruddy hell...
I am not afraid to keep on living... I am not afraid to walk this world alone... Honey if you stay, I'll be forgiven... Nothing you could say can stop me going home...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment