Sunday, October 12, 2008
Yo peeps, came to post. I nearly forgot I still didn't post today but it's the same old thing on the weekends, ain't it? Anyways, I'm starting to have mixed feelings... About school... Sure is cool that it can kill time and all but, waking up early in the morning sure is a pain in the ass... Right so today's post...
Today... Woke up a lil' later, went to com then played... Geez it's the same typical things for the weekend... Can't get anymore original than that... Played this and that... ARGH so friggin' boring... Then evening... (Wow, sure gonna turn to a very short post...) Still on com... Geez I need to get a life... Oh yeah, I finished xxxHolic already... I only started about, 1 day ago? O.o Anyway, it sure rocked! Yuuko so hot! xD For those who don't know what the friggin' sh*tty hell is that, please read! Highly recommended! May not be suitable who has difficulty understanding complex stuff...
I get the feeling that you're avoiding me... Sigh... Always you know... I'll leave you alone now then...
I don't care what you think As long as it's about me The best of us can find happiness In misery...
Today... Woke up a lil' later, went to com then played... Geez it's the same typical things for the weekend... Can't get anymore original than that... Played this and that... ARGH so friggin' boring... Then evening... (Wow, sure gonna turn to a very short post...) Still on com... Geez I need to get a life... Oh yeah, I finished xxxHolic already... I only started about, 1 day ago? O.o Anyway, it sure rocked! Yuuko so hot! xD For those who don't know what the friggin' sh*tty hell is that, please read! Highly recommended! May not be suitable who has difficulty understanding complex stuff...
I get the feeling that you're avoiding me... Sigh... Always you know... I'll leave you alone now then...
I don't care what you think As long as it's about me The best of us can find happiness In misery...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment