Monday, October 13, 2008
Yo peeps, it's the start of the week... Well I can say that the holidays are coming... Mixed feelings again... Free of school, yet to cope with boredoom... Well I can say it's a pain in the ass... Both of them >.< Anyway, today's post...
Today school didn't have lessons. It was sweet I guess... And they were giving out the test papers today... Gave out History, Geography, EL and Maths... The marks, I forgot >.< but I can say they're alright I guess... Plenty room of improvements still... Get to watch Mrs Doubtfire and The Simpsons... Slacked a lil' bit... My ass still hurts though... Have to lean back so the people at the back can see the d*mned screen...
Okay so tomorrow probably would most likely be the Chinese papers... Haiz, better get over it then >.< Short posts eh...
I don't care what you think As long as it's about me The best of us can find happiness In misery
Today school didn't have lessons. It was sweet I guess... And they were giving out the test papers today... Gave out History, Geography, EL and Maths... The marks, I forgot >.< but I can say they're alright I guess... Plenty room of improvements still... Get to watch Mrs Doubtfire and The Simpsons... Slacked a lil' bit... My ass still hurts though... Have to lean back so the people at the back can see the d*mned screen...
Okay so tomorrow probably would most likely be the Chinese papers... Haiz, better get over it then >.< Short posts eh...
I don't care what you think As long as it's about me The best of us can find happiness In misery
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment