Wednesday, November 12, 2008

First thing first, apologies for not posting yesterday at all. I wanted to post at night 'cause more stuff to post about but, after DotA, forgotten all about it :X Hehe, everybody makes mistakes right? But I tend to make more of 'em... >.< Nonetheless, today's post :

Morning, woke up the usual 10+... Gotta get rid of this habit tonight -.-" Then play com, read that fiendish manga... Okay so enjoy myself on the com... Getting rid of the emptiness ;) Okay DotA, played Deathmatch with AI in WTF mode... Hmm, played over 70+ minutes in it >.< Okay I don't have a life (currectly), happy? Geez... -.-" So after that, make something to eat and eat it (duh) then TV. D*mn... It's been a while since I watched TV...

After that, went to com since it started raining and all. Okay idling around the World Wide Web when thunder struck... As in, no seconds whatever warning... Instanteously, lightning and then thunder, beside my d*mn window! In between the 2 flats! (Those who live near me should know) And then it happened about 2 times more? Geez, cool stuff... Anyways, I'm off to post more at Coro Coro News... Please read it if you have time - it's cool as hell! xDxD Have a nice day, peeps!

One more chance, This time around I'll get it all I know... One more chance, Let me do undo what I've done before 'Cause I don't want to go, Another day, another lonely night And I don't want to be, In this world without you in my life... One More Chance...

No comments:

Search

Blog Archive