Monday, November 10, 2008
Hello people, I've been trying to look at life in a new perspective to mark something that happened to me awhile ago. However, I'm not sure I'm gonna change a lot either. Just worth mentioning. Also, I tried not to post in the morning these few days too. I can only write about last night or until yesterday's events if I want to write long posts. Anyway, I'm gonna post now, in case I'm busy later on at night. Today and a mix of yesterday's evening post :
Starting with yesterday evening... Went out for dinner at that restaurant. Food was alright, I guess... Very Asian taste... Nonetheless, had extreme fun afterwards... So continued with Chobits a lil' bit before retiring for the night. Listen to songs to soothe my addiction and self-pity... Didn't expect an sms, but I did, so chatted until I cannot take it anymore... 12+ that time...
Right, next morning woke up at 10+ 'Cause it's raining and I got the tedency to sleep more when it's raining... Okay so continued Chobits a bit more before eating breakfast, shower etc.... After that, continued until I finished it... Very physological kind of story... Very deep sense of romance too... Definetely received my recommendation :) Hmm... Kinda gets bored easily in the holidays, but I'm glad to say, I don't have that burden with me like yesterday. Sad to say, it's been replaced with something more severe. Hopefully, I might get more information and find my salvation out of this. Bad thing could be if I bit more than I can chew...
Anyway, please read Chobits. It's really an entertaining story and finished it in 2 days so it shouldn't take too long :) Have a nice day people...
This relationship... It's getting very cold, huh? Sigh... It's inevitable...
Starting with yesterday evening... Went out for dinner at that restaurant. Food was alright, I guess... Very Asian taste... Nonetheless, had extreme fun afterwards... So continued with Chobits a lil' bit before retiring for the night. Listen to songs to soothe my addiction and self-pity... Didn't expect an sms, but I did, so chatted until I cannot take it anymore... 12+ that time...
Right, next morning woke up at 10+ 'Cause it's raining and I got the tedency to sleep more when it's raining... Okay so continued Chobits a bit more before eating breakfast, shower etc.... After that, continued until I finished it... Very physological kind of story... Very deep sense of romance too... Definetely received my recommendation :) Hmm... Kinda gets bored easily in the holidays, but I'm glad to say, I don't have that burden with me like yesterday. Sad to say, it's been replaced with something more severe. Hopefully, I might get more information and find my salvation out of this. Bad thing could be if I bit more than I can chew...
Anyway, please read Chobits. It's really an entertaining story and finished it in 2 days so it shouldn't take too long :) Have a nice day people...
This relationship... It's getting very cold, huh? Sigh... It's inevitable...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment