Saturday, December 13, 2008

Hey peeps, boring day today. Not much to post about either. So, today's post :

Okay, I'm cutting through semi-morning to semi-afternoon. Yesterday, read a tutorial about making a complicated stairs in Sims 2. So attempted it. Bloody hell, difficult as crap, but managed in the end. Looks awesome. Going to attempt to make a stairs I've had in mind and possibly combining basement, that stairs, another type of stairs and possibly an attic. Still need to learn how to make that too.

Right so night, attempted to get Season egg in DragCave. Okay so tried and tried to get eggs. Using a method I did, from so far, I didn't seem to get any eggs at all. Only after the end, then I get one. When I see my scroll, got three eggs total -.-" The idiocy... Well, that's that then.

No comments:

Search

Blog Archive