Sunday, December 14, 2008

Hey peeps, well today's got not a lot of things special, and I'm about to go sleep soon. So, I'd make this as short as possible. Right, today's post :

Okay, morning, well frankly speaking, I don't like to describe my mornings, so there. Afternoon, spend my time playing DotA. Didn't touch Sims today, if I still recall correctly. Oh wait, I did xD I'm running out of inspirations and I'm too lazy to do things that I want, so there >.<

Yup, played until late afternoon. Chatted with SC a lil' bit. Dunno why I mostly chat with her. Well, whatever. She helped me transfer my dragons, at the cost of one, obviously >.> Well, she's gonna repay it with Gold, so no worries there. Ahh, then went out to eat dinner.

Don't wanna say what I had for dinner, 'cause I'm too d*mn *ss lazy, so live with it. Hmm, then walked about Lot 1 a bit and went home. Man, was pretty boring, so there. That's that, folks.

Shackles bound to my feet and hands... Tell me, what must I do to free me of my Sins?

No comments:

Search

Blog Archive