Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hey peeps, came to post again. Haha, this time I'll keep it short & sweet. I'm left with a couple of homework but I'm not sure whether I should finish 'em today, but oh well. Today's post :

Morning, woke up at 5:30, going to be my usual time to wake up soon. Yeah, anyway on the way to school always listen to music, but my earphone suddenly went retarded & stop functioning for the left ear. However, it worked later on in the afternoon.

Okay, skip to most interesting parts. Home Econs, Ms Maz was back! Finally. The fear of failing Home Econs is worse when Ms Maz is always not around. Haha, next interesting point would be that Mr Kong didn't show up for OEL. Yeah, so Ms Ong took over. Anyways, it was really a slacking day for me.

Staying back for two Science remedials or something, that lasted, thankfully until 3:30. Yeah, it was tiring & by the time I'm on the bus, I'm semi-conscious about my surroundings. Sure is a pain in the ass. Seems like Sec 2 I need to pay more attention. Even for just 15 minutes of not paying attention hurts a hell d*mn lot. Tch, I'm changing for the better now xD

No comments:

Search

Blog Archive