Monday, February 16, 2009
What's up people? Seems like every four days or so would be posting something. Haha, my blog's on Death's door. Anyway, just posting about today before going off for DotA, or manga. Right, today's post :
Morning, woke up at 5:30. Very early, wanna know why? 'Cause got stomach ache. Rushed to toilet, sh*t sh*t sh*t. Finish then directly prepare. About 6:30 finished preparation but still early, so read newspaper. When I reach school, no one there. So bloody early. Then walked around before toilet-ing. Then saw Jia Xin. Every time see her face like, not happy want to fight.
Ahh, good riddance spot check cancelled, or else I can safely say that I'd be caught. Then, History. Did test, & wrote what Darren called, a lot. Seriously, I only used one side & others like Clement used both sides. Ahh, not sure whether he did, but I doubt he didn't. After that, Maths. Man, I think I'm gonna fail algebra 'cause I always didn't pay attention nowadays. Can put the blame on Darren. Sorry, don't hit me!
After recess, Geography. Teacher handing out the mock-exams. Then I swore infront of Sun Wen's face then I got scolded. Or, advised saying that I shouldn't talk to girls like that. 'Cause of that, whole Geo lesson no mood to do anything. English, woah heaven. Ms Ong always so nice now. Gave us chocolate & went to library for 45 minutes, but to do work. It's a small price to pay for air-con.
Then Mother Tongue. Woah, always in those days I got Mother Tongue, I always dread it. Going new chapter. Didn't listen to teacher talk & graffitied my book. As in, write the han yu pin yin or however you spell it, & the meanings. After that, listen to people read out the story. Then questions. Woah man, I was yawning & then Liu Lao Shi sabo-ed me, ask me answer the question. Good riddance it's easy.
After school got Total Defence event or something. Like assembly until about 3+ then released. But need to go for House Practise. What the f*ck?! Nearly everybody ponteng. Haha, but after that, announcement that reminded us to go. Then nearly everybody came back except those sons of b*tches. Especially those who don't do homework for English. You know who you are, you who lived in the Amazon rainforest. Listen to cheers, then GL-ed Sun Wen. Got smacked at least, 7 ~ 8 times. Woah, that one like crap. GL-ed until like nuts, then got whacked. Sian...
The Sec 4s teaching the cheers, we down there keep making jokes. Too bad got the House masters or else I also GL the Sec 4s. Ahh well, then go cut hair. Cut hair, like also didn't cut. Not much of a difference but, that's the way I like it. Whew, extremely long post. Definitely to get a life... >.>
Morning, woke up at 5:30. Very early, wanna know why? 'Cause got stomach ache. Rushed to toilet, sh*t sh*t sh*t. Finish then directly prepare. About 6:30 finished preparation but still early, so read newspaper. When I reach school, no one there. So bloody early. Then walked around before toilet-ing. Then saw Jia Xin. Every time see her face like, not happy want to fight.
Ahh, good riddance spot check cancelled, or else I can safely say that I'd be caught. Then, History. Did test, & wrote what Darren called, a lot. Seriously, I only used one side & others like Clement used both sides. Ahh, not sure whether he did, but I doubt he didn't. After that, Maths. Man, I think I'm gonna fail algebra 'cause I always didn't pay attention nowadays. Can put the blame on Darren. Sorry, don't hit me!
After recess, Geography. Teacher handing out the mock-exams. Then I swore infront of Sun Wen's face then I got scolded. Or, advised saying that I shouldn't talk to girls like that. 'Cause of that, whole Geo lesson no mood to do anything. English, woah heaven. Ms Ong always so nice now. Gave us chocolate & went to library for 45 minutes, but to do work. It's a small price to pay for air-con.
Then Mother Tongue. Woah, always in those days I got Mother Tongue, I always dread it. Going new chapter. Didn't listen to teacher talk & graffitied my book. As in, write the han yu pin yin or however you spell it, & the meanings. After that, listen to people read out the story. Then questions. Woah man, I was yawning & then Liu Lao Shi sabo-ed me, ask me answer the question. Good riddance it's easy.
After school got Total Defence event or something. Like assembly until about 3+ then released. But need to go for House Practise. What the f*ck?! Nearly everybody ponteng. Haha, but after that, announcement that reminded us to go. Then nearly everybody came back except those sons of b*tches. Especially those who don't do homework for English. You know who you are, you who lived in the Amazon rainforest. Listen to cheers, then GL-ed Sun Wen. Got smacked at least, 7 ~ 8 times. Woah, that one like crap. GL-ed until like nuts, then got whacked. Sian...
The Sec 4s teaching the cheers, we down there keep making jokes. Too bad got the House masters or else I also GL the Sec 4s. Ahh well, then go cut hair. Cut hair, like also didn't cut. Not much of a difference but, that's the way I like it. Whew, extremely long post. Definitely to get a life... >.>
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment