Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wow, blog officially dead, hmm. Yeah, been either busy or got nothing to post. Also, can't be bothered to keep it alive now, since I don't use the links, or can't & don't use the tagboard no more. I know that sorries, just wouldn't do it... Her heart is obliterated... Shut up, what'd you think this is, Usher - Moving Mountains?!

Seriously, don't really have a lot of time for this week. Could sense that Doomsday had just placed its mark on of these days for me. Yeah, & Literature project about Shakespeare's Macbeth... Yeah, just couldn't get any better than this, don'cha think? Also, Chinese test, or whatever it is. Tch, this time it's harder than usual, with more components & so on. Just to let you peeps know, so don't even expect a post for this week anymore... Or EVER. Unless, I've got nothing to do, or something, yeah...

No comments:

Search

Blog Archive