Thursday, February 12, 2009
Okay peeps, earlier I said that it'd be the last post of the week. However, I felt like posting, so that statement was so, oh totally false. Sorry XD Today's post :
Starting of the day got 2 tests already. Science Practical & supposedly Theory, if I can recall correctly. All I know it's the practical. Yeah, 5 minutes into the test & someone broke the beaker already. Yeah, Keith... Real smooth-like, don'cha know. Anyways, I think Ms Zhang got kinda p*ssed. Then lessons keep revising Energy. Got no mood to do nothin'.
Yeah, Geography. Expected another test, but teacher said it's a mock test instead. So, Nike - Just Do It & that's that. Recess, eat with Nick before going back to class. Then after that was English. Ms Ong taught us about Newspaper Report format & so on. Dunno why suddenly got a bit p*ssed. Anyways, Maths. Totally hyper. Don't wanna talk about it, haha.
Then had to stay back for UNSW test or something. Recalled some of the questions too. Done it in Primary school. After that, walked home with Darren. The usual men's talk & so on. Ahh, busy now stop post right here, right now.
Starting of the day got 2 tests already. Science Practical & supposedly Theory, if I can recall correctly. All I know it's the practical. Yeah, 5 minutes into the test & someone broke the beaker already. Yeah, Keith... Real smooth-like, don'cha know. Anyways, I think Ms Zhang got kinda p*ssed. Then lessons keep revising Energy. Got no mood to do nothin'.
Yeah, Geography. Expected another test, but teacher said it's a mock test instead. So, Nike - Just Do It & that's that. Recess, eat with Nick before going back to class. Then after that was English. Ms Ong taught us about Newspaper Report format & so on. Dunno why suddenly got a bit p*ssed. Anyways, Maths. Totally hyper. Don't wanna talk about it, haha.
Then had to stay back for UNSW test or something. Recalled some of the questions too. Done it in Primary school. After that, walked home with Darren. The usual men's talk & so on. Ahh, busy now stop post right here, right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment