Saturday, April 18, 2009
Hey people. sorry for the constant posting at irregular intervals on the months. I'm thinking of closing down the blog, but unfortunately or fortunately, I'm too lazy, so that's that.
Anyway, my Internet's finally back. After 3 to 4 days of no Internet, I still managed to live through it. Reason being, well... A lot of homework/projects/etc. I'm not entirely pissed with no Internet, just glad that I have no other distractions to complete my tasks, except for Sims 2 and DotA. But DotA... The newest Warcraft can't do nothin' about AI, so that's scratched out.
Ahh, I've been too tired this week, constant morning duty. My boss still haven't pay me yet. Dalvin's been working for her about 1 week and his pay was cut to $2.50. Seems like my boss's a b*tch >.>
Anyway, my Internet's finally back. After 3 to 4 days of no Internet, I still managed to live through it. Reason being, well... A lot of homework/projects/etc. I'm not entirely pissed with no Internet, just glad that I have no other distractions to complete my tasks, except for Sims 2 and DotA. But DotA... The newest Warcraft can't do nothin' about AI, so that's scratched out.
Ahh, I've been too tired this week, constant morning duty. My boss still haven't pay me yet. Dalvin's been working for her about 1 week and his pay was cut to $2.50. Seems like my boss's a b*tch >.>
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment